Join our brand new Happy Pets Club
At Priory Lodge Vets we believe that a pro-active preventative approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet shows signs of ill health.
We have been working hard to improve and modernise our health plans. VetPost (385.2 KB) is a home delivery service offering you an affordable, convenient & reliable way to ensure your pet is protected against all the important parasites with the right products. With VetPost we can deliver your pet’s flea, tick & worm treatment directly to your door, addressed to your pet, exactly when it is due, so you never miss a dose again, meaning your pet is protected all year round.
Members of our Happy Pets Club will receive there routine annual vaccinations as well as a monthly Simparica Trio tablet for dogs / Stronghold Plus spot-on for cats and an additional wormer which treats tapeworms every six months, all delivered directly to your home. In addition we offer generous discounts for Happy Pets Club members such as 20% off consultations and kennel cough vaccination. If you are interested, please read the Questions and Answers (105.7 KB) section or phone us on 01732 353668.
Monthly fees are as follows (and will be fixed until January 2022):
- Cats up to 8kg - £14.50
- Dogs up to 10 kg - £15.60
- Dogs 10 – 20 kg - £16.85
- Dogs 20 – 40 kg - £19.30
- Dogs 40 – 60 kg - £22.25
Visit us in practice and register in a consultation with your vet, for a 12 month delivery subscription. For pets that have been examined recently by a veterinarian, we are happy to receive email or posted application forms. Please note that there is a 14 day cooling off period, therefore please allow at least 4 weeks before the first delivery is posted. The payee on the direct debit will be 'Indigo Lighthouse'.
Every 12 months, we’ll send you a reminder to let you know when your prescription is coming to an end. We can only supply prescription medication to pets under our care, meaning that a veterinary surgeon must have examined and weighed the pet in the preceding 6 months.
Puppy Starter Pack
To give your puppy the best start in life we offer the following starter package.
- Full health check
- 1st vaccination from 8 weeks
- 2nd vaccination four weeks later
- Vaccination against Bordetella/Parainfluenza (kennel cough)
- Milbemycin worming tablet
- Simparica Trio flea, tick & worming treatment for three months
- Pre neuter check at 5-6 months of age with a veterinary nurse
- 10% off Hills Lifestage Puppy foods for 6 months
The over the counter price for this package would be £127.45
Our special web offer price is £99.00 giving you a potential saving of £28.45
To claim your Puppy Starter Pack please download the voucher, make an appointment and hand the voucher in to the veterinary surgeon at the time of treatment.
Kitten Starter Pack
To give your kitten the best start in life we offer the following starter package.
- Full health check
- 1st vaccination against flu, enteritis and leukaemia from 9 weeks
- 2nd vaccination three weeks later
- Milbemycin worming tablet
- Stronghold Plus flea & tick treatments for three months
- 10% off Hills Lifestage Kitten food for 6 months
- Pre-neuter check between 5-6 months with a veterinary nurse
The over the counter price for this package would be £127.05
Our special web price is £105.00 giving you a saving of £22.05
To claim your Kitten Starter Pack please download the voucher with our terms and conditions, make an appointment and hand the voucher in to the veterinary surgeon at the time of treatment.
Adult Healthcare Plan
The well-being of pets is our priority. Our practice healthcare plan provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
Regular visits mean that we can administer the necessary vaccinations and effective worm and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
Our health care plan will provide your pet with:
- A full clinical examination by a veterinary surgeon, to include
- General health
- Dental check
- Anal glands
- Annual vaccination (excluding kennel cough and rabies)
- Worming treatments sufficient for 12 months
- Flea treatments sufficient for 12 months
- Veterinary advice and treatment planning
- Unlimited nurse clinics including weight watchers, diet advice, flea applications and more. (excl. nail trimming)
- 10% off all Hills diets and pet accessories
|Cats||£125.00||save £16.67 +|
|Dogs (below 10kg)||£120.00||save £20.45 +|
|Dogs (10-20kgs)||£130.00||save £21.63+|
|Dogs (20-40kgs)||£165.00||save £19.08+|
Please enquire for dogs over 40kg
Please download an application form stating our terms and conditions and hand in to the veterinary surgeon at the time of treatment.