Easing of Lockdown Restrictions
Priory Lodge Vets are pleased to inform you that we are now able to gradually ease some of our lockdown restrictions.
We are now able to offer all neutering procedures and all vaccinations - giving priority to those nearing 3 months over the due date. We are also now able to offer limited nurse clinics for routine procedures and non urgent appointments.
Prescription medications, including flea and worming treatments will be available as usual – please use our website to order these whenever possible. Payment will be taken over the phone to facilitate contact free collection.
Please telephone us for further advice and to book appointments.
We would continue to greatly appreciate your support in the following ways:
- Only attend the practice for pre-booked appointments or paid-for medication
- Wait in your car on arrival in the car park. Please leave the disabled bay free for disabled badge holders.
- Bring your mobile phone and call from your car to let us know you are here
- Make sure reception has your phone number
- Please remember that we cannot phone you if you are on another call!
- A team member will telephone you when we are ready to see your pet
- It is essential that you wear a face covering when you hand your pet to us at the door.
Please do not attend the practice if you or anyone in your family is self-isolating due to symptoms of Covid-19 (symptoms include fever, cough and a loss of taste or smell)
Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We look forward to moving closer to a normal as early as possible whilst keeping everyone safe.